Thinking Loud is looking for a highly-skilled Project Manager to join our Sydney team on a permanent full-time basis, working on a mix of PR & experiential-led campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for music and culture, with a deep knowledge base of the creative collectives, artists, trends, and communities driving culture forward within Australia and abroad (covering key media, labels, artists, promoters, brands, festivals and venues).
ABOUT THINKING LOUD
You will be joining a team of passionate & friendly individuals, shaped by years of experience working within Music, Entertainment, Fashion, Arts & Creative disciplines. Our PR & Experiential work gives young Australians access to ground-breaking artists, culturally intelligent content and curated brand experiences.
Clients include global brands such as Boiler Room, Red Bull, JBL, Bacardi, Jameson, Young Henry’s, Wrangler and Ben Simmons’ DoMore Project, as well as a roster of artists and creatives that features the likes of Sampa The Great, Genesis Owusu, Hiatus Kaiyote, Flight Facilities, Hayden James, Jorja Smith, Winston Surfshirt, AJ Tracey, Chet Faker, Cosmos Midnight and Cut Copy.
- End-to-end management of PR/Experiential projects for brand clients of Thinking Loud, working with in-house and contract staff to plan and implement campaigns in line with set KPIs.
- Identify, recruit and manage key music and cultural partners.
- Be the creative link between PR/influencer, events and creative/design outputs of campaigns.
- Be the main point of contact for suppliers and partners when coordinating branded campaigns, events, broadcasts and all relevant cultural projects.
- Provide creative and strategic input into all existing client campaign briefs & campaigns, events and new business pitches.
- Manage artist bookings processes.
- Attend meetings, meet deadlines, troubleshoot problems, assist with tasks and attend events.
- Assist where possible in building the agency client roster of music, cultural and brand clients and creating new business leads through existing contacts and research.
- Manage internal agency process documents and tools, including client reporting, WIP documents, run sheets, worksheets, KPI trackers and content schedules.
- Delivering budget estimates, reconciliation and budget reports.
- Regular internal and external client presentations – at all phases of a campaign.
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with Thinking Loud’s values as a business.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role within the creative industries (Fashion, Music, Events, Arts &/or Culture).
- Skilled with event management, event curation, and working with talent.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, events or communications.
- Social & Digital experience essential.
- Excellent client service ability.
- Strong admin, time management, and budget management skills.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently.
- Demonstrate a healthy network of contacts across cultural industry sectors, including social content creators and opinion leaders.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A solutions focused mindset with strong attention to detail and ability to think critically.