Experienced SAP Analytics Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced SAP Analytics Project manager!
As an SAP Analytics Project Manager,
- You independently lead and execute a portfolio of multi-disciplinary projects. Manage both commercial and client aspects of delivery.
- You work together with our clients to define and align on the business case and project scope to support project execution.
- You build a project plan, align stakeholders, manage timeline, budget and scope, and drive team accountabilities to deliver the final product and ensure profitability.
- You develop and implement project charters and metrics; obtain stakeholder alignment; identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans; survey client expectations; be a source of conflict resolution.
- You assess the necessary skill sets and competencies required for proper execution of the project and ensure that they exist within the project team. You identify and recommend specific resource requirements, and/or training requirements.
- You lead in preparing and presenting project updates and stage-gate reviews at steering committees and other governance forums.
- You use strong business knowledge, technical skills and sound judgment to effectively assess risk, develop contingencies and determine when to elevate issues.
- You utilize effective communication skills to appropriately inform various levels of the organization and team members in a timely manner.
Your profile – Management skills:
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in managing SAP Analytics projects.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills demonstrating a clear leadership capability within the business.
- Ability to lead and direct a mixed project team (Capgemini and client staff).
- Proven ability to architect innovative solutions which deliver value to clients whilst managing internal risk
- Expert in the use of Project management tools
- Flexible about work content and location and able to work independently on client site
- A formal qualification or certification in Project Management is desirable
Your profile – Soft skills:
- You like working with a team of colleagues;
- You are customer oriented, pro-active, result-driven, accurate, reliable and assertive;
- You have a consultancy mindset, meaning you are not afraid to speak up, present your views, implementations, … and represent Capgemini at the client;
- You have ambition to further grow within the Capgemini organization.
Languages and mobility:
- Resident in Belgium
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Geographic mobility. We serve customers throughout Belgium.
Education: Master’s degree or equivalent through relevant experience
What do we offer?
With more than 260,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. If you want to work:
- for an innovative company,
- in a challenging environment,
- with colleagues with which it feels good to work,
Capgemini is definitely the place to go!
We offer you:
- A unique environment for your personal development;
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight;
- A wide range of trainings and development opportunities;
- A competitive salary package, including a company car.